Re: [MOL] Have I already introduced myself? [02892] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Have I already introduced myself?

 Ann,

Welcome to our forum...  even as a silent member we're hoping some of the
support and love that kinda flows from this group finds its way to you.  Even
if you only absorb the affection in this room, we're hoping it will help you
feel welcome and a member.  Please speak up whenever you want to.  This forum
is as much for you as any of us.

Your friend, Kathy Q