Re: [MOL] Have I already introduced myself? [02889] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Have I already introduced myself?

my name is ann, and I have been on the listing for some time now.  I found
this forum when I was searching for information about squamous cell carcinoma
of the cervix.  I am new to this, so bear with me.  I have had only the first
treatment to establish whether or not the cells are localized, and am having
trouble mustering the courage to scheedule another visit to confirm or deny
that it is gone.  I am so glad to get your emails every day, and I think of
you often.  You are offering me strength in a time where it is hard to find
it.  Thank you.