Re: [MOL] A GOODBYE/Wishing you peace.... [02888] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A GOODBYE/Wishing you peace....

Teena,
    You don't have to leave.  We're all here for you.  We can be your support
group too.  We're a family here and don't let our family members go easily.
No , Honey, you do what you need to do, but know we are always here.
    I don't remember seeing your story, but am sorry to hear about your
father.  Please know that he is at peace now and will suffer no more.  I lift
up you and your precious family in prayer and ask that the Lord just hold you
as you grieve, bring you comfort for the future and peace in your heart.  I
ask for strength and courage to get on with the rest of your life and find
joy in your father's memory.  I pray the pain of your loss will subside soon.
 Be well, keep your faith, and may God bless you in all ways.
Luv ya,
Marlene