Re: [MOL] Stevia/Marlene Important [02885] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Stevia/Marlene Important

Thank you, Lillian.  We've been watching on TV and they are just doing trials
right now that I know of.  But neither one of my honeys are eligible for the
trial group.  I think they're using the elderly right now.  We'll keep each
other posted.
Thanks again.
Luv ya,
Marlene