Re: [MOL] Dave B./Lil from Nanc ():-) [02884] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dave B./Lil from Nanc ():-)

Hi Lil,
I took it that Dave wanted to know where to go to get the best help for
himself.
I could be wrong, cause I read through the posts pretty fast.
Take care, I am hanging in here.
Done a bit of crying in the garage just feeling sorry for myself thinking I
just
couldn't take this caregiving, watching Mom and Don just fad away and all I
can do is keep them both comfortable, at least try to.  Sometimes that
doesn't
even work.
Mother is vomiting and loose stools all the time.  Just put her on
compazine.
Don keeps needing a higher liter flow on his oxygen, up to 4 all the time
and
have to raise it to 5 or 6.  Mother is on 2 liters for now.
How is Chuck doning and how are you holding up?
I have to work in the morning, so need to scoop my butt to bed.
I helped get my Daughter moved into her house the last couple of days.
Back to being to quiet in this house without the grand daughters, but
they are a lot of work.  I will have them once in a while again.
You take care, I still have an extra bed here anytime you want to come
to Michigan.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)