[MOL] Bulk E-mail Special [02883] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Bulk E-mail Special umiui

Bulk E-mail Special

Your ad sent to my personal
Premium List of Opportunity seekers of 100,000
for $150.00

Response Rate will vary depending on your ad.
You will get responses!!!!!!!!!!

We collect the leads and forward them to you.

Limited spots available.

If you are serious and want your ad sent.

Send me your name and phone#

mailto:mailpros@cybercashguys.com?subject=Bulk
            Opt-in Promotions Special
        Your ad sent to our opt-in lists
                    $150.00
           No Flames---URLS--WELCOME
   Have your ad tracked by our tracking system!

mailto:mailpros@cybercashguys.com?subject=noflames