Re: [MOL] Tibet to hos international symposium on tibetan medicine.... [02877] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tibet to hos international symposium on tibetan medicine....

Lillian

I was just thinking (a good idea once in awhile!).........I can go anywhere
in the world........at almost no cost. I work for an airline. Where would I
want to go.........
looking for help?

Your thoughts please

Fondly