[MOL] Charlotte [02840] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Charlotte

Charlotte, would you believe that we live straight down 127 in Greenville?
We even went up to Archbold  for several days before Easter to see Sauder
Village which we had never been to before.  Boy, were we close!!!!  My
husband actually wants to make a trip to Bryan to Hawks Clothing Store (are
they still there?) because they care a kind of slacks that he can't find
anywhere else.  Maybe we'll have a chance to meet!!!!

Take care,
Mary Ann