[MOL] Nancy................................ [02812] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Nancy................................

Nanc

I thought what I went through was tough, but reading your posts, I realise I
had it a lot easier than I thought.

There's not much I can say that hasn't already been said by other molers,
but I wanted you to know, I'm thinking of you and the journey your on right
now.

Its hard to let someone go, but its very peaceful when they do make that
step over.  Sending you lots of Cyberhugs ((((()))))  over the airwaves.

Be strong,

David