[MOL] Colon Cancer [02798] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Colon Cancer

My father has just finished 5 chemo therapy treatments for colon cancer.  Our
family wants to do the very best for him to help him in treating this
disease, and we need to be as informed as we can in this new challenge.  If
anyone can help us in the areas of food/menu ideas, nausea/diahhrea
management, what we can expect-- we would be so thankful to hear from you.
Thank you for any helpful ideas that may have worked for you or your loved
ones.

Kayla