Re: [MOL] Stevia/Marlene [02796] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Stevia/Marlene

Thanks Lillian.  I wish my husband and daughter would use that theory.  But
who am I to talk.  I'm a cancer survivor and still eat way too much sugar.
But we are all working on it.  They take their sugars 2-4 times a day.  Larry
is pretty good about putting the sugars to the side if they are high, but my
daughter has a real tough time of it.  Yes, carbohydrates are just as
dangerous to you guys.  By the way, they both have type 1 dieabetes.  My
husband's was found when he was about 12 and my daughter at 16.
    Thanks again.
Luv ya,
marlene