Re: [MOL] The Size of your heart... [02793] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] The Size of your heart...

Nancy,
    What a perfect description of this forum.  Welcome to our home.  At least
that's what I feel when I'm here.
Luv ya,
Marlene
Ps,  Your mother, Don, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Hang in there, girl, God is in Control.