Re: [MOL] Charlotte! [02791] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Charlotte!

When it was discovered that I was diabetic, I was in the doctors office.  A
perfect place to be when the sugar level was 350.  Now, if it should climb
to 165, I know it as I do not feel well.  I am at my best at 90 to 100.  80
is all right as it is my rest count.  I was dropped to 40 and I did not feel
that bad; but I knew I had to get it up a bit higher.  It took me a few
week's to get it back up.  The doctor said  that I am steroid diabetic;
however I have read that many with auto-immune disorders become diabetic 2.
Have you been on steroids?  Love you, lillian

more....