Re: [MOL] Up date on our house, God bless you all.....Nanc [02790] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Up date on our house, God bless you all.....Nanc

Nanc,

If you can imagine it, my virtual arms are giving you a BIG hug right now.
You are doing something that many find too difficult.  To let their loved
ones stay at home as long as is possible.  It makes such a difference to them
to be in familiar surroundings.  Not everyone can manage it, with the level
of care needed, but it is wonderful that you are able to do this for Don and
your mom.

Love and mega hugs,  Kathy Q