Re: [MOL] Up date on our house, God bless you all..... [02785] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Up date on our house, God bless you all.....

Nanc,

I know how stressed you must be and how flimsy words are right now.  But I
will be thinking and praying for you and your family.  You are such a special
person to be able to balance all that is going on with your husband and your
mom, all at once.  Please rely on us for any strength we may be able to give
you.  Your posts have helped me more than you can imagine.

Love,  Kathy Q