Re: [MOL] Up date on our house, God bless you all..... [02781] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Up date on our house, God bless you all.....

Oh, Nanc, what you must be going through.   It's hard to be so far away
from you and not be able to help.
However  I can ask God and his angels to be there to comfort and
strengthen you .  Much love Charlotte