Re: [MOL] Fibroid Sacroma [02776] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fibroid Sacroma

If this is a real post, and your cat really has this, all I can say is
what I would do.  I personally do not believe in making my animals
suffer if there is any way at all of preventing it.  To have surgery is
prolonging his pain.  I love my babys to much to do that to them.
Charlotte