[MOL] Up date on our house, God bless you all..... [02775] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Up date on our house, God bless you all.....

Hi to all you wonderful Mol Angels,
I have been very busy, working 4 days a week.  Also Helping my
youngest daughter that for now is living with us to get moved into her
rented house, she finally found one that she can afford.
Her two girls are here a lot lately.  I just hate these split ups, they
made a perfect looking and happy family, but then we don't see how things
are going behind the doors.  Don is still hanging in, his eating habits have
changed again, he is getting weaker, he sleeps about 20 hours a day.
He is on 4 and 5 liters of oxygen now.  He has lost about 20 lbs. in less then a
month, he is still losing yet.
Mother is on oxygen and with Hospice too, just was put with them last
Friday.  She is down to 92 lbs.
Just a month ago she weighted about 118 lbs.  She has been eating
the same, but getting very weak, can't talk to well anymore.
She doesn't do anything anymore, I have to help her in and out of bed now.
It is so hard to sit by and see my Mother and Husband both dying, looks like
they will be going about the same time, at least that is what it looks like
right now.
Love you all and my prayers are with all of you too,
Nanc ():-)