Re: [MOL] Stevia [02773] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Stevia

I have a question about Stevia.  Both my husband and daughter are diabetics
and drink sodas with aspertame a lot:  something I know to be extremely
toxic.  Since Stevia is a natural sweetener, does it raise the glucose level?
 I know they should replace sugar with natural sugars such as fruits, but
even these must be in moderation as they can raise the sugar levels as well.
Does anyone know.  I think someone in a previous post said that Stevia was
good for diabetics.   Let me know.
Luv ya all,
Marlene