Re: [MOL] Charlotte [02772] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Charlotte

Hi Maryann.  I am a breast cancer survivor. I had a mastectomy in 1989.
I was dx with recurrence with met. to lung a few months ago.
My oncologist put me on aremidex and my little spots on the lungs shrank
down to where you can't see them on xray.
However they are still there but in
remission.
     I live in williams county.  Way up in the north west corner of the
state.  Where are you?
That would be neat to be close enough to meet!
TTYL,Charlotte