[MOL] Charlotte [02762] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Charlotte

Charlotte, what part of Ohio are you from?  We may be next door
neighbors!!!!!!!  I don't know what your connection to MOL is.  Are you on
the cancering journey personally or as a caregiver?  Whatever your reason, I
am glad to hear from you.

Mary Ann