[MOL] Lisa [02760] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lisa

Hi Lisa

I wasn't ignoring the mail, just been away on a course.  How are things, I
read the posting about your mum not being too well at the moment, and just
wondered how she is now?  Keep your strength up Lisa, and you know we are
all here for you.

The psychology is going good at  the moment, I have just taken my A-levels,
and have been entered onto the Open University course to get my degree.  Its
going to be a long hard slog, but the subject interests me greatly so I will
get there in the end.  My exam results don't come out until late August, so
I will be biting my nails until then!!

Had a sad day this weekend.  I went to visit the gardens where we had my
nan's ashes scattered, and it brought back so many memories, not many of
them happy.  It has however given me a mission.  I want to start looking
closely at the treatment for fistulas and how patients can have a better
lifestyle once their bodies have formed a fistula.  There is not much
information that I can find here in England apart from nurses notes and
training notes, (I'm not a good a surfer as Lillian!!) so once again am
appealing to my American (and Canadian) buddies to find out if anyone on the
forum has been affected by fistulas?

Speak to you all soon
David Whipps
(01252) 808077