FW: [MOL] Re: Chis! [02759] Medicine On Line

FW: [MOL] Re: Chis!

Hi Everyone,

I have been away for 4 days on a training course and am just ploughing my
way through 450 e-mails.  I'm not sure what I have stumbled across on this
one, but it seems to be about stress and mental disorders??  This interests
me greatly (Psychology studies etc) I'm looking at DID Dissacocative
Disorder (formally MUD - Multi Personality Disorder) and apart form the main
areas about splitting etc, there is a great emphasis on various mental
health/illness and causes.  Firstly, what is the benchmark as a normal,
mentally healthy person?

I'm a great believer that mental problems are more an imbalance in the
brains chemicals than caused by stress, but this does not rule out stress
can be a contributory factor in some cases of mental health.

I think I may have missed some vital mails about how this discussion
started, so if anyone can recap for me I would be a happy bunny!!!

Love to you all