Re: [MOL] adenocarcinoma/Reply/New Member/Welcome [02748] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] adenocarcinoma/Reply/New Member/Welcome

Hi, welcome to our forum.  You will find many wonderful people on this forum
always willing to go the extra mile in helping, hugging and understanding.
So you ask away on any questions you have, join in on any conversations and
meet some wonderful new friends.  Warmly, your friend, lillian.

Adenocarcinoma/lung:   Adenocarcinoma is cancer of a organ, meaning that
your mother has cancer of the lung.

We are going to walk you through this and teach you as much as possible so
that you will be able to help your mother.  What we need to know is does she
have Non Small Cell lung cancer (NSCLC) or small cell lung cancer SCLC.
There is a difference between these two types of cancer and the way they are
treated.  The next thing we need to know is what stage is her cancer?  Once
we have this information we can send you information to help.  It is always
good to get a second opinion as to the diagnosis and the treatment plan.
Please know that there are far more people living today with cancer than
dying.  There are so many new cancer therapies, drugs, etc. that people are
living much longer with cancer.  Dry those tear's and get into the fighting
spirit and be your mother's biggest cheerleader.

more....