Re: [MOL] Susan! [02747] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Susan!

Susan!  Thank God you found out what it was, pneumonia and that it is being
treated.  You will know if that was all the pain when she goes off of the
antibiotic.  I am so relieved.  Will be waiting to hear about the breast
lumps report.  In time you will muster the strength just like the rest of us
have had too; but meanwhile that is why we are here; so that you can draw on
our strength to make it through this roller coaster ride.  What a trooper
your mom is, already ready to hit the road for a garage sale.  Too cute!
She has got to be very precious with a great sense of humor and the get up
and go of a teenager.  I bet you used to have trouble keeping up with her?
Love you, lillian

more....