[MOL] Bulk E-mail Special [02746] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Bulk E-mail Special junwn

              Bulk E-mail Special

Your ad sent to our Premium List of Opportunity seekers of 100,000 for $150.00

Response Rate will vary depending on your ad.

You will get responses!!!!!!!!!!

We collect the leads and forward them to you.

Limited spots available.

If you are serious and want your ad sent.

Send me your name and phone#

mailto:mailpros@cybercashguys.com?subject=Bulk
             Opt-in Promotions Special
         Your ad sent to our opt-in lists
                     $150.00
            No Flames---URLS--WELCOME
    Have your ad tracked by our tracking system!

 mailto:mailpros@cybercashguys.com?subject=noflames