Re: [MOL] Tammy ! [02731] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tammy !

Thank you for sharing the wonderful poem with us.  So glad to hear from you
and to know that you are doing all right.  "Father's Day" hit many Molers
hard this year.  So your still signed on, amazing friend.  I will be careful
and only say the very best about you.  Giggling....well, I really only know
the very best in you.  Your friend, lillian