Re: [MOL] Marlene ! [02730] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marlene !

Marlene, we love you for what's in your heart and your head.  That is the
only true test of life.  The rest is window decoration; but if I find a fat
deposit box someplace, trust me we can hold each other's hands as we deposit
away. love you, lillian