Re: [MOL]MARLENE [02729] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]MARLENE

The doctor I have now never rushes me; but then I am his shining star, he's
the one who saved my life.  If anything that causes me the most stress these
days it is that he will leave the area.  He was my angel of mercy.  I am
eternally grateful to him.  Yes, there are many fine doctors; etc. out
there; but we have to be realistic so we know what signs to look for and
then have the very best for each of us.  We don't have to have blind faith;
but faith in our doctors.  The doctor I was referring to in my other e-mail
is the one that nearly killed me simply because he didn't listen to his
patient.  love you, lillian

more....