Re: [MOL] Lisa [02716] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lisa

Lisa,

I have not been able to write much but I do want to let you know my thoughts
and prayers are very much with you and your family right now.  You continue
to show what a caring daughter you are while still trying to balance all the
demands in your life.  You should be proud!  I know these words won't mean a
lot right now, but when you reflect back on these past few months... sometime
down the road... you will be able to lift your head high and know in your
heart you did everything you could for your mom.

But I expect that is just how you live your life.  And anyone touched by you
will be all the more special for having you in their lives.  As we are here
on the MOL forum.  We are blessed to have you with us as an inspiration and a
constant source of support.

Take care of yourself too my friend.  You are just as special as all those
you care for.

Love,  Kathy Q