Re: [MOL] Chris! [02714] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris!

In a message dated 06/23/2000 4:24:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
firefly@islc.net writes:

> Chris, how are things going for you and your Dad?  Love you, lillian
Hard to say, Lillian.  But as long as things are status-quo don't want to
complain. If Doc says he is cancer-free that's reason enough to rejoice.  My
sorrow is that he isn't feeling well, is weakened, and has pain.  But he's
alive and I'm very grateful for that.  He still goes out of the house -
diners, shopping, etc. so the rest is just life I guess.  -chris