Re: [MOL] Marlene [02695] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marlene

I am 6' 3" and weigh 211 lbs., which includes my great butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some day I'm going to take my big arms and give ya big hugs in person. You two
may think body weight is important, but I know that ya both have hearts that
weigh
more than most and that.......dear ladies.........is the most important thing
there is!

Dave B