Re: [MOL] Lisa [02689] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lisa

I wrote in the other day asking for prayer for my mom. Yes she is going downhill
quickly. I am on my way to her house now, so this will be condensed, but she has
lsot the ability to care for herself as she has been doing things that could be
hazardous just not knowing what she is doing. SHe is not communicating well at
all, she has even stopped trying to sometimes because it is just too hard. I
feel that the time is near. Yesterday she was rushed to the hospital after
having a seizure that lasted 5 minutes and she is slready on two antiseizure
meds. The doctors cannot up her meds at all anymore, she is at a limit. I have
been very aware of the reality of things lately. I havew been praying for a
miracle and have asked all to join me in that prayer. So many of the wonderful
people here on the forum have sent wonderful messages letting me jknow that they
are with me on this. I am grateful . I will not be available for several days
now, I will be away from my home until late next week or longer depending on how
things are going with my mom. If she seems to continue to deteriorate I will be
moving in with her until the time comes (I just don't know what to do about my 3
children yet). For now, I ask that you will be in prayer for her and for our
family. This is a frightening time. I will be in touch soon. Love, Lisa