[MOL] Lisa/prayers for Christine [02687] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lisa/prayers for Christine

Lisa,

Just wanted to let you know that our prayers are with you and your mother. In the
short time we have been associated with this disease, I am learning that one of the
ways to cope is not to carry all the burden - to give over some of it when it gets
too hard. And so I am glad to carry some of your burden for you this time, and to be
there for you and your mother. Take heart and have faith - our thoughts are with
you.

Love

Rohit