Re: [MOL] nurses should know better ! / YEP! [02610] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] nurses should know better ! / YEP!

Rohit, I know exactly how your feel and really perhaps you need to just
explained that they are being toxic and you and your wife want to remain
positive.

I was sorry to hear of your wife's complications, and will certainly be
lifting her up in many prayers.  Please keep us posted on her condition,
this concerns me; but I know this is just one of those bends in the road and
with you as her guardian angel, she will do just fine.  I only with the two
of you did not have to go through it.

Warmly, your friend, lillian

more....