Re: [MOL] Lisa [02587] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lisa

Lisa,
    I don't think there's anywhere on earth to shelter our children from what
is going on in the world around us.  You are right, it is up to you and your
husband not to shelter them as much as to raise them with the moral standards
you expect of them, make sure they understand you expect it of them, and
prepare them for a world that does not always agree.  Most of all, depend on
the good Lord above to help.  Even Jesus asked the Father not to take us out
of this world but help us through it.  He's there, you've only to ask.  You
and your husband sound like great parents.  You'll all make it.  Keep the
faith.
Luv ya,
Marlene