Re: [MOL] Fatigue in assocation with Chemo/Reply Jeanie [02561] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fatigue in assocation with Chemo/Reply Jeanie

Kathy,

I'm with you.  I hated Ensure Plus and now I have a voracious appetite and
weigh more than I ever have.  I'm Stage IV Colon Cancer but nobody really
believes it with my weight.

Pat Hall