Re: [MOL] Fatigue in assocation with Chemo/Reply Jeanie [02555] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fatigue in assocation with Chemo/Reply Jeanie

Hi, Pat:  I drank Ensure Plus the entire time I was on chemo, too -- and
today, I can't stand the sight of it!  However, it's great nourishment and
probably saved me from starvation, especially after the radiation burned my
esophagus so severely I couldn't swallow for a few weeks.  Trust me -- I can
swallow now, and I do -- just about everything I see.  It's so nice to have
an appetite, but there should be a limit!

--Kathy in Boise