Re: [MOL] Fatigue in assocation with Chemo/Reply Jeanie [02550] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fatigue in assocation with Chemo/Reply Jeanie

Jeanie,

I would love to have lunch with you and your mom, when she is able.

I have a neighbor who has lived 13 yrs with only 3 or 4 cans of ensure plus a
day.  He had a stroke and can't swallow.  My mother is drinking this.  She is
93 and had lost so much weight in a couple of weeks, but started this and
gained 12 lbs.

I know it tastes terrible, I took it during chemo too.  But it works, I put
mine with ice cream and syrup and it was oK.  Each can is a balanced meal.
The lack of nourishment will also contribute to her fatique.

I'm looking forward to meeting you, we probably have mutual friends.

Love and best wishes,

Pat Hall