Re: [MOL] Re: Chis!/Kathy [02547] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Chis!/Kathy

 I gave Harmon as only one cause for an example, sorry I did not clarify
this better.  Some mental illness is hereditary; which would lend one to
believe the DNA play a factor.  Some mental disorders are caused by child
abuse, neglect; ouch as personality disorders.  Some mental disorders are
caused by severe shock,   The point is, we must take care of our brains as
well as our bodies    I know that here where we live they do not have good
mental counseling, in Vermont there was a 24 hour free service.  Another
very important point you raised Kathy, not everyone looks at mental illness
the same way.  This is very very sad.  Your friend, lillian

more....