Re: [MOL] Re: Chis! [02540] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Chis!

Unfortunately, Lil -- not everyone sees mental illness the same way you do,
or society wouldn't treat the mentally ill the way it does.  I don't believe
my brother's reaction to what he witnessed in Nam had anything to do with a
hormone deficiency in his brain.  All the men in his company returned home
similarly damaged.  It was a horrendous experience, and no matter how healthy
we might consider our brains, I think all of us would have been traumatized
from such an experience.  It's an interesting debate, and I certainly don't
have the answers.

Love, Kathy