RE: RE: [MOL] Joicy [02536] Medicine On Line

RE: RE: [MOL] Joicy

Great, Jeanie, so glad you're getting this done. One other thing to
keep in mind is that mammograms don't replace those monthly self-
exams. In my case, I found a Stage II lump myself, which did NOT
show up on the mammogram! (Women with dense breast tissue, or
fibrous breasts, have to be especially vigilant.) Good luck, friend,
i know you will do just fine! Love, joicy