Re: [MOL] Re: Chis!, PS [02534] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Chis!, PS

Forgot to mention, Lil, that many of our "street" people are veterans, and
many "decorated" veterans to boot.  That's why I said that stress causes
damage to the normal brain, the normal and healthy person.  Those veterans
digging in the trash bins outside were once clear-thinking, functioning
people.