Re: [MOL] Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 20:20:48 -0400 [02396] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 20:20:48 -0400

Hi Beth,
You have found the right site. I also have a mother with cancer. She has a brain
tumor. Everyone on the site is either battling cancer themselves or going
through it with a loved one. You will find many people on this site that
understand all the feelings that go with cancer, chemo, side effects, and
everything else you are experiencing. Watching my own mother suffering from
cancer has been the most painful experience I can imagine. I know what you must
be going through. Know that I and the others here in this group will be here for
you when ever you need. Love, Lisa