[MOL] Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 20:20:48 -0400 [02393] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 20:20:48 -0400

Hi
I am not sure if this is the right site to contact.
My mother is currently undergoing
treatment for Lung Cancer.  She is stage 4.  She is receiving chemotherapy -
her third different one.  She is getting a port put in - her veins are very
bad.  I was just wondering if there was a certain site I could contact where
there are other people like me that I could speak with about this.  She is
going through so much and I feel so helpless - that there is no way I can
help her.

I would appreciate any help you can give me.

                            thanks
                            Beth

MWIR82@worldnet.att.net