Re: FW: [MOL] Fred [02382] Medicine On Line

Re: FW: [MOL] Fred

David, the way you talk is just too cute! I was wondering if you ever found the
info you were looking for and how that is going for you. As you know, psychology
is very big around our house (My husband thanks God that I didn't major in it as
well!). Love, Lisa