[MOL] Charlotte/Susan/Lisa Fix [02368] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Charlotte/Susan/Lisa Fix

Title: Charlotte/Susan/Lisa Fix

Charlotte, thank you as always for your kind words.  I know you wrote this to Susan but I also benefited by your wisdom.  You have written to me before w/ good advice and insight and I want you to know that your words are heard and felt.  They are words of hard-earned wisdom, I can tell.  I loved that you said that God will not leave us orphaned.  You are right, he has been there when I thought no one was.  Thank you for caring.

Regards,
Dusti