Re: FW: [MOL] Reconstruction [02366] Medicine On Line

Re: FW: [MOL] Reconstruction

Hi, David:  I imagine I will have to have regular checkups -- undoubtedly
mammograms.  I will have to have checkups for the sclc every six months, in
any case.  I'm sure they'll be watching me closely.  That's okay.  That's how
they discovered this little problem.

Love, Kathy