From: Barham, Dusti # IHTUL [mailto:Dusti.Barham@tulsa.cistech.com]
Sent: 16 June 2000 20:59
To: 'mol-cancer@lists.meds.com'
Cc: 'LitX2000@aol.com'
Subject: [MOL] Fred

Fred,

I am also caring for my Mother who has bile duct cancer that has spread to
her liver.  I will be writing more later but for now I wanted to say that as
long as she is alive, there is always a chance.  This experience will change
your life forever Fred, but you will come out of this no matter what
happens, a stronger & more caring human being.  The most important thing you
can do for her is to love her.

Regards,
Dusti