[MOL] 714xinformation [02332] Medicine On Line

[MOL] 714xinformation

            Hello,
             MY father has just found out he has cancer.  My nane is
             Chery Jahn I live in Charlotte N.C.  My dad is in Buffalo
             N.Y.  I will be leaving for Buffalo on Tuesday.  I have
             never been on the computor before so please understand.
             My husband gave me your address to see if we can get
             some information sent to us by E-Mail.  Since I am leaving
             home Tuesday I will give my Aunt's address to send and or
             all your information.  Please respond as soon as possible.

             My Aunt Jessie's E-Mail address is justme32@angelfire.com
             Please foward all information on the 714X to both addresses.

                               Thank You for you time,
                                   Cheryl Jahn